SitusAMC Associate, Data Governance, Asset Management in Dallas, Texas
Associate, Data Governance, Asset Management
Our client, a global and independent investment management firm, manages over $1 trillion in assets on behalf of clients worldwide. With over $1 trillion in assets under management and offices in 25 countries, they have the scale and ability to meet their clients’ evolving investment needs – both now and in the future. They focus on doing work that matters and being a firm that gives a voice to every employee.
Our client is looking for an Associate, Data Governance, Asset Management for their New York, Dallas, San Francisco or Orange County, CA office. The position will be a full time role working on-site at our client and will be hired through SitusAMC.
The main function of the Associate, Data Governance role is to support the Investment Management team and other disciplines within the organization by helping to ensure efficient capture, organization and utilization of accurate and reliable investment and property level data. The Associate will be responsible for communicating with property management personnel and third-party consultants to assist in the preparation of the client deliverables including quarterly reports, presentations, annual business plans and ad hoc reports as needed. In addition, the Associate will manage the lease submittal process, onboarding of new assets and portfolios, and will periodically participate in task forces and other company related initiatives.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain and utilize internal asset management systems to administer portfolios, maintain integrity and assist in the preparation of ad hoc reports as required.
· Gather and document reporting requirements for Asset and Portfolio level standard and ad-hoc reports.
· Work with the Data Strategist and Data Governance team to ensure data in core systems is complete and accurate.
· Managing reporting workflows to endure efficiency and timeliness.
· Coordinate the development of Annual Business Plans, quarterly reports and other property reports as assigned by the Sr. Associates, Data Governance.
· Coordinate transition of properties in and out of Client's portfolio.
· Coordinate setup, transition and ongoing compliance with new management companies and other third-party consultants as needed.
· Manage the Lease Submittal package process.
· Participate in Asset Management Task Force Groups and work on special projects as required.
· Other duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree preferred, or equivalent real estate experience is required.
- A background in real estate is important and the ability to learn new software program is critical.
Effective interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and listening skills.
Strong computer literacy including fluency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, and PowerPoint. Microsoft Teams, RealPage, VTS and Yardi experience is a plus.
Demonstrate prioritization, organization, and time management skills necessary to balance competing deadlines.
Desire to multi-task in a complex, high-volume environment, and competency to work with all levels of management and personnel on critical projects.
- Some travel may be required for periodic asset management related property.
- This job requires periodic overtime.
SitusAMC is the leading provider of consulting, outsourcing, talent and technology solutions, supporting institutional lenders and investors, across the life cycle of commercial and residential real estate debt and equity. The firm employs more than 3,300 employees with offices in 27 markets across the U.S., Europe and APAC.
SitusAMC brings together the industry’s top talent, unparalleled platform and innovative technologies to help clients optimize returns, identify risk, transform processes and infrastructure, and ultimately, realize opportunities in their businesses.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify
Job Location: Dallas, TX, United States - United States, TX, Dallas - United States, NY, New York - United States, CA, Los Angeles - United States, CA, San Francisco